October 31, 2012

A New Look

Happy Wednesday Everyone and Happy Halloween!

Well I am sure some of you have noticed a few changes around here!  I  had my former blog design for a long time so I thought it was about time I updated it to make it a bit more "me". I've actually been thinking about it for a while but what with planning the wedding and everything that goes with it I just hadn't found time.   However once I finally decided I was going to do it I couldn't wait to get started! After a long trawl around Etsy to find my perfect blog designer I found Tiffany at Beautiful Dawn Designs. Her style was very similar to what I envisioned for my blog so after giving her some of my ideas she set to work! After a few initial reversions and changes we settled on the below blog header which set the tone for the new design.



I wanted to keep the stripes from my old design but change them to colours that are a bit more girly and reflective of me, so I suggested the coral and black which isn't dissimilar to the colour palate for my wedding. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I love it!!

We introduced a few new details like the social media icons on the right. If you click on these they take you to my Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Do follow me to see what I am up to!  I also have a new button so if you would like to feature me (please!!) then you can grab it from the column on the right.



I'm going to be doing a few more tweaks over the next few weeks so do stay tuned!

Do let me know what you think - I love feedback!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The stripes are my favourite part - super chic. x

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

so super cute!!! perfect for you and your style!

Something Gorgeous said...

A gorgeous design.xT