March 17, 2011

Such cute stationery!

I came across this fabulous Australian stationery company called Specklefarm on Eat Drink Chic the other day and even though they don't ship to the UK I still couldn't resist featuring them for their fabulous bright colours and patterns..

Here is a selection of the fab goods on offer

Look this stationery its soooo me! Look it even matches my banner :-)

Specklefarm







Love the spotty pattern on these fun gift tags


Specklefarm

How gorgeous are these matches? So cute for a favour.


Specklefarm

Love these stickers - perfect for the finishing touch on my cards!


Specklefarm

Do you have a favourite stationery company?

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Those yellow matchboxes are a strike above everything else...sorry couldn't resist! Love them! xo

A Delightful Design said...

These are darling!! How could I choose?? :-)
Abby

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those are great! The dots are my fave.

SnOOp said...

I love coming to visit your blog with all the packaging and wrapping inspiration. Will is right the yellow matchbox is a strike above the rest. xxx

Lili said...

i LOVE those stickers!